With Complete Anatomy, you can customize the interface to suit your workflow. Show or hide menu items, rearrange Infobox features, or change the color scheme of the app in Settings.
To access Preferences, go into Settings, either via the Hub or the side panel. Once in there, navigate to the Preferences tab.
From here, you can:
- Choose what menu items you want to appear on your workspace; Tabs, Tools, Save Screen, Record, Tips, AR (if available).
- Rearrange the items as they appear in the Infobox.
- Turn on or off the beating heart.
- Toggle between light or dark color scheme.
- Activate Full 3D Rotation.
- Deactivate or activate the Hub.
- Auto-sync contant
- Display model update indicators.