Institutional customers can record what’s happening on their screens along with a voiceover, and save it using the Record function.
- Once the model view is ready, select the Record screen on the right-hand side of the screen (if it’s not visible, you may need to make it visible in your Preferences).
- You will then see the Recordings panel which indicates a recording is in progress. You can stop the recording at any time to pause or discard.
- Begin interacting with the model. You can use any of the Tools or learning features such as hiding, isolating, or fading structures. You can also narrate your actions with a voiceover.
- The Magic Pen tool is also accessible in the Recordings panel. Use this to trace along structures to better communicate concepts you are discussing.
- Once you have finished your interactions with the model, stop the recording, then select the green tick to save it as a video.
- A popover will then appear for you to fill in details, such as the name, body region, and the Group the video is to be saved to. Once you hit SAVE, the video will compile and will be accessible