1. Browse the Model
- Rotate the model by dragging across the screen with one finger.
- Zoom by placing two fingers close together on the screen and spreading them apart. Pinch together to zoom out.
- To pan, place two fingers on the screen and move them together in the same direction.
- Rotate the model by holding left click and dragging your cursor across the screen.
- Scroll to zoom your view in or out, or use the plus and minus keys on your keyboard.
- To pan, hold right click while dragging your mouse across the screen. Alternatively, hold shift while clicking and dragging across the screen.
- Rotate the model by pressing down and dragging with one finger.
- Zoom by pressing down with two fingers and spreading apart to zoom in, or pinching together to zoom out.
- To pan, press down with two fingers and drag together.
2. Select a structure
Select a structure to learn information about it. The infobox will appear to the left of the screen, with the structure's name and information. Select any of the buttons directly above the text information to see extra visual information or physiological features related to the structure. Use the options to the right of the structure's name to alter the visibility of the structure, including the ability to hide and fade structures.
At any time after moving the model, you can return to the model to the home position by selecting the Home button in the top left-hand corner.
3. Model Views
You can alter the current model being viewed using the Models button in the bottom left-hand corner. The Systems Menu is located at the bottom of the screen. Turn a system on or off incrementally by selecting the button for that system. Long-press to turn the system fully on or off at once. For compatible devices, you can use the button to the top-right of the menu to enter AR mode.
Use Search to find particular structures or clusters, or related Library items. Selecting a cluster allows you to apply view options to a group of structures at once, including the ability to hide, fade and isolate the structures. You can filter your results by gender or content type.
Adjust your account information and save your preferences in the Settings section. Within the preferences section you can switch between light and dark mode, switch on or off the beating heart, enable Free-Rotation of the model, and more. You can also change the order of information as it occurs in the model infobox.
Ready to learn more?
Head over to our Tutorials page to get walk-throughs of all of the features of Complete Anatomy.